Serves: 1 Prep Time: 5 Min Cook Time: 10 Min
- ¼ cup liquid egg whites (around 4 eggs)
- 1 scoop (25g) of vanilla whey powder
- ½ banana, mashed
- almond milk, if needed
- ¼ cup (25g) fresh or frozen blueberries
- ½ tsp. coconut oil
- Whisk together the egg whites and protein powder.
- Stir in the mashed banana and add the blueberries. If the pancake mixture seems too thick, add a splash of almond milk to thin it.
- Heat the coconut oil in a pan to low-medium. Pour in the pancake mixture and cook until little bubbles form (about 5 minutes).
- Make sure the pancake has set enough before you try flipping it, then flip over. Cook the pancake for another 2-3 minutes.
- You can also make 3 small pancakes instead of 1 large.
- Serve with your favourite toppings.
Nutritional Per Serving
257 kal, 5g Fats, 18g Carbs, 136g Protein
All nutritional information is estimated and will depend on the exact ingredients you use.