Stress Buster Tools
Tools for Reducing Your Stress
Don’t fancy sitting cross-legged for hours? Try our relaxation tips to help you stay one step ahead of everyday stress.
- Get organised. Simplify your life– home, office and diary.
- Make a plan. See and feel clearly in your mind what you would like your life to be like– get excited about it!
- Take time out. Switch off for a while– learn to say no.
- Belly breathing. Breathe in for 3, hold for 2, out for 3.
- Chiropractic adjustments. Chiropractors are nerve experts– get checked regularly.
- You are what you eat! Good food regularly is your body’s fuel. A multi vitamin with lots of B vitamins will fill in the gaps. Ask us about herbs that can help too.
- Massage. Reward yourself with things that feel good. A warm bath is good too.
Look for the joy in each new day! Most of all, remember to laugh and smile!